Slurry Technology -> Head tank
A head tank is a manure container which ususally is erected above the surface of the ground. They can also be partially embedded in the ground.
This construction type is the right choice when earthworks for underground storage tanks would be too difficult or expensive.
Possible sizes vary depending on the manufacturer. We have created head tanks from 98 to 12,000 m³.
Our partner Harvestore offers manure silos in different sizes and dimensions:
* Volume of silo from 200 to 20,000 m³
* Diameter from 7.70 to 50.00 meters
* Height from 2.80 to 10.00 meters
- Low building costs
- Head tanks show a smaller surface than lagoons and thus receive less rainwater.
- Covers are possible
- Agitators and pumps are easy to install.
Our product recommendations
- Submersible motor pump PTS (pig and cattle slurry)
- Submersible motor mixer Turbomix TBM
- Submersible motor mixer AT-Mix
- Articulated mixer
- Tristar with more efficient three blade propeller