Slurry Technology -> Slalom system
The term slalom system or meander system is used when all of the slurry channels underneath the stable are connected with each other, thus forming an endless system. With this, the entire quantity of liquid manure can be circulated by just one agitator.
In any case, electric agitators with timer are necessary to stir as often as needed to avoid floating layers.
Because: floating layers don’t go around the corner.
Our product recommendations
- Submersible motor pump PTS (pig and cattle slurry)
- Submersible motor pump COK/COKR
- Thick matter pump DGP (cattle slurry)
- Submersible motor mixer Turbomix TBM
- Submersible motor mixer AT-Mix
- Long shaft mixer L-E1
- Long shaft mixer Speed
- Tristar with more efficient three blade propeller
By using submersible mixers you can save on costs because there is no need for building mixer ducts.
The installation kit (mixer tunnel) is available in stainless steel. There are no galvanized parts in the manure transition area.
The submersible agitators AT-Mix and TBM are equipped with large wings at low rotational speed. This increases efficiency especially when handling thick cattle slurry.