Underground tanks are manure containers which are entirely or at least partially embedded in the ground.
Advantages of underground tanks:
- No need for pumping devices depending on the terrain
- Space saving if the container is covered with a concrete ceiling
Disadvantage: higher construction costs
We do not offer the construction of underground tanks but would gladly provide you with pumps and agitators.
Our product recommendations
- Submersible motor pump PTS (pig and cattle slurry)
- Submersible motor mixer Turbomix TBM
- Submersible motor mixer AT-Mix
- Tractor-hitched agitator Type E